If you've been following my emails and blog posts over the last few weeks, you already know that my new ebook "Getting to Grips with Photography" has now launched at the special introductory price of £5 instead of £10 until the 3rd September.
If you're still on the fence about whether this book is right for you, I've put together this post to help you decide.
This book is RIGHT for you if:
- You have a mirrorless or SLR camera but you're afraid to turn it off Auto.
- You want to learn how to use the Aperture, Shutter and Manual settings on your camera without a lot of technical mumbo jumbo..
- You want to learn how to take better photos of everyday life and your family.
- You want to learn more advanced settings and shooting in low light.
- You want to improve your photographic eye and how to assess what is in your frame before you press the shutter button.
This book is NOT RIGHT for you if:
- You only have a camera on your mobile phone or a small point and shoot that does not have Aperture, Shutter and Manual modes.
- You are already confident with using Aperture, Shutter and Manual modes.
- You learned everything you want to know about photography in the 5-Week Challenge.
I hope this has helped you in making your decision. If you're satisfied that this ebook is what you need, remember to take advantage of the half price launch offer at this link and put in the password 5WEEKCHALLENGE to access the discount price.
Thanks for reading!